Puerto Rico is on the top of our family’s bucket list. Beach vacations are some of my favorite and with 270 miles of coastine, Puerto Rico has some of the best beaches in the world! It also makes for an easy vacation since we don’t have to worry about having a passport or foreign currency. Puerto Rico has something for everyone! Whether you’re a golfer, foodie, the adventure type, or a beach bum, Puerto Rico has everything that you want in a nice relaxing vacation.
Puerto Rico is filled with world-class attractions that will turn any trip into a 5-star vacation story. Check out some of the exciting things you can do!
- You can glow like an angel in the water in the Bioluminescent bays.
- You can visit the only rainforest under US national park service, El Yunque, and climb to the clouds.
- History Buffs can enjoy old world charm of San Juan.
- Adventurers can enjoy horse back riding or the magnificent Camuy caverns that runs through the 3rd largest subterranean river in the world.
- Foodies can experience the delicacies of Puerto Rican gastronomy and it’s famous Rums.
Puerto Rico Tourism recently partnered with popular travel review site Trip Advisor to transform real traveler 5-star reviews into stunningly beautiful short films narrated by Puerto Rican stars. These reviews will make you want to See Puerto Rico and Live your own 5-star vacation story in Puerto Rico.
Check out seepuertorico.com and tell me Puerto Rico would be the perfect 5 Star Vacation for you!