One of our favorite outdoor past times is creating a world of fun with chalk. Whether it is works of art, or the world’s longest hopscotch, chalk is a summer must have! Chalk City has taken chalk to an entire other level with their fun Chalk City Activity Kit!
With the Chalk City Activity Kit, your little ones can create roadways, obstacle courses and an assortment of other physical play activities!
The Chalk City Activity Kit Includes:
- 1 Road Maker: Holds two pieces of sidewalk chalk and creates roadways or courses for kids to run or ride around on their favorite riding toy.
- 3 Road Sign Stencils: Between the Road Maker® chalk lines, kids can learn the rules of the road with the Stop Sign, Turn Left/Right, and Straight Ahead Stencils
- 3 Obstacle Course Stencils: Between the Road Maker® chalk lines, kids can enhance their outdoor physically active play time with the Jumping Jacks, Spin Left/Right, Hop Both Feet/Left Foot/Right Foot Stencils
- 20 pieces of Sidewalk Chalk
- 1 Activity Booklet Offers a variety of additional games and cities to enhance the Chalk City toy experience
We had the opportunity to play with the Chalk City Activity Set and I will tell you right now, it was a huge WIN! The kids could hardly contain themselves long enough for me to snap the above picture. Once I was done, they scooped up their chalk toys and hit the street!
The Road Marker is used to make lines with the chalk. It’s pretty simple to use. You pop the chalk into the bottom two holders and start walking it around to form a road!
After they laid down their roads, they dug into the stencils!
Reagan used them to make directional arrows on the road, whereas Kinsley loved making little men all around the neighborhood. They are very durable and easy enough for her to use at three years old.
Their road got pretty extensive and soon we had all the neighborhood kids out helping. When they were done, they rode their bikes all through the paths. Kinsley loves doing this with her tricycle.
The enclosed activity booklet has so many ideas for active play. Even without a structured plan from the book, they were out there for hours creating a tiny town in the street. Hours of no whining and fighting? I would give that two thumbs up!
Chalk City Online
Chalk City Facebook
Chalk City Twitter
One lucky Kate n’ Kaboodle reader is going to win the Chalk City Activity Kit!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.